MyBlankets.com Website Terms
In using the ‘MyBlankets.com’ website (the “Site”), you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please leave the Site immediately.
1. The Site including its contents comprise the copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights of ‘MyBlankets.com’ or its customers and licensors. ‘MyBlankets.com’ grants you a licence to view the Site and to print and copy reasonable portions of the Site for your own personal use, subject to the rest of these terms.
2. You may not use, print or copy any of the Site for any commercial purpose or distribute any of it to any other person without our consent.
3. Framing is not permitted without our consent. You may create a simple hyperlink to our homepage at www.MyBlankets.com but you must remove the link immediately if we so request. You may not use any of ‘MyBlankets.com’ trade marks, names or logos as part of the link without our consent.
4. You shall not attempt to deface, alter or attack the Site in any way. Nor shall you attempt to upload or post to the Site anything which may interfere with the correct operation of the Site or any computer system, or which may be illegal, defamatory, offensive, abusive or infringe another person’s rights.
5. We do not make any representation or warranty as to the functioning of the Site or as to the correctness of any information on it. We will not be liable to you under any circumstances (including through negligence) for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss caused by your use of the Site, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. You are responsible for checking the validity of any information obtained from this Site. If you believe any content on this site infringes your rights, please contact us using the details below.
6. Privacy: You may browse the Site on an anonymous basis and no personal information (names, addresses, e-mail addresses etc) is collected about you. If you e-mail us we will use the information you give us to respond to you and to provide you with other information that may be relevant to you, but we will not pass any such information to third parties. Information about our customers is important to our business. We only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows: Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. We generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority..
For purposes of EU data protection law, If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at [email protected]
7. ‘MyBlankets.com’ is the trading name of CSC Communications Ltd.